Sunday, November 25, 2012

For Nestor!






 

 
 Hey guys.... ChaosCraig here again to talk about plague marines.  These guys are here
to put the icky back in the stickey. The models I use in this squad are Forgeworld plague marine upgrade kits and the Herald of nurgle that is provided along side the mamon model. I think the worm is one of my favorite models in the whole army.I like to use unique models like this in my squads because it adds a little flavor to the rotten mix.
 
Well lets get to the "tactical" part of my article. T5. let me repeat that....T5. makes most small firearms all but useless against my marines. And yes you can make tactical squads toughness 5 the plague marines bring so much more to the table. The "improved" feel no pain now shrugs off power weapons...fists thunderhammers and whatnot. I play an epidemius list and once they get 3+armor and 3+ feel no pain its usually game over. They also have plague knives. 4+  poison in C.C. is nasty. dont forget you get to re-roll to wound anything t4 or less. Couple that with vets of the long war and your crusading through marines with re-rolls to hit and wound.  Good luck with that Loyalists. You shouldve turned to Nurgle long ago.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment