Monday, November 12, 2012

The leader of my Death Guard....Lord Nester Fester!


Chaos craig here to continue my ongoing super boner with the mark of nurgle.

So I painted this guy up the other day and i must say.....he is not looking good. He is so sick only the Black mace itself is holding those guys in.  The black mace is my favorite new toy in the codex and no....Hes not a daemon prince but it is still very effective. I have no problem running him into paladins when backed up by plaguemarines. I really have no problem runnin him into a dreadknight either if necessity is great enough. I do tend to keep him in a land raider. Boo Hiss a landraider....I know.

This army is coming along very well and i can't wait for adepticon!





2 comments:

  1. Hey Guys, it's Crispy.

    Here's a couple of comments on the formatting of the blog. The title fonts are a pain in the ass to read.

    The white text is also hard to read when you're scrolling down and you hit the right part of the planet (also white).

    What do you think about the banner? I like the image, but I think it should be half as tall, and with something else to its right. More of a banner rather than a picture.

    Nasty looking model Craig. What are you thinking in terms of a base?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well first off thanks for the constructive criticism. Its good to get honest outside views like that.

    As far as basing most of the army will be on static grass and rocks. The daemon portion will probably be gore based. guts and blood and such

    ReplyDelete